This personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "Policy") sets out the practices and conditions under which Secret City Records (hereinafter the "Company") processes your personal data. Secret City Records Inc. manages the Klô Pelgag website, newsletters and online store on behalf of both Klô Pelgag and COOP Les Faux-Monnayeurs and, therefore, the processing activities arising from your access and of your use of the Sites are conducted by Secret City Records Inc. on behalf of both Klô Pelgag and COOP Les Faux-Monnayeurs.
This Policy applies when your data is collected on websites published and managed by Secret City Records entities (hereinafter the “Sites”): www.secretcityrecords.com And https://www.klopelgag.com, (including, but not limited to, https://boutique.klopelgag.com/), as well as in the context of your relations, of whatever nature, with the Company.
Personal data (hereinafter “data”) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed to be an "identifiable natural person" a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an identifier in line, or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of this interaction, the Company may collect the following data:
- Data relating to your identity; this data refers in particular to your surname, your first name, your email, your address or your telephone number.
- Data relating to the connection and use of the account when you are the holder: this data designates all the information you need to access your personal space as well as those relating to the use of the account and in particular, your usernames and passwords, your choices and preferences, your order history. In any event, the account is subject to specific terms and conditions of use.
- Browsing data: this data refers to data concerning the way in which the user navigates on the site. This data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data relating to the use of social networks: when you interact with social network features.
How is your data collected? Depending on how you interact with the Company, the latter may collect your data as described below.
The company collects your data directly from you when you fill out a contact or registration form, you place an order, or when you contact the Company (for example by sending it an email).
The Company indirectly collects your data when you browse the sites by means of cookies, pixels and beacons under the conditions defined above. The Company also collects your data via third parties, including social networks, when you use the account you hold with these third parties to log in or register for an event.
When you provide data to the Company, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If so, you need to update them.
The Company may also collect Data indirectly from the Company's third party service providers when you access and use the online store to make purchases, including your orders, delivery information and payment information. Please note, however, that your payment information is only handled by the Company's trusted third-party providers and that we do not have direct access to such information. You hereby consent to the Company collecting your Data through the Company's third-party providers in order to process and fulfill your orders.
WHY IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your data is subject to automated processing implemented by the Company for the various purposes described below both in the context of your use of the sites and your participation in events organized by the Company.
Your data is processed to manage the requests you make and contact you, manage your orders and organize your presence at events.
With your consent when required, your data may also be processed to send you information and news, analyze your preferences and habits, personalize and optimize your experience on our sites by allowing you to access certain functionalities as well as to develop the interactivity of the sites, to produce statistics in particular on the effectiveness of our prospecting campaigns.
WHO IS YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
Your data is processed by the Company's internal teams. In addition, only service providers and their personnel with limited authorization are authorized to access your data, and this, with regard to the specific services entrusted to them and which they must perform for the exclusive account of the Company in strict compliance obligations including security and confidentiality.
HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
The Company takes all useful precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and unauthorized third parties having access to it.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you can at any time exercise your right of access to data, rectification and deletion of data concerning you as well as opposing the processing of said data.
Under the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to define general or specific directives relating to the fate of your data after your death. However, you are informed that only the specific directives relating to the processing of data implemented by the Company for the purposes defined in this Policy will be recorded by the Company subject to its specific consent.
When they are applicable, you finally have a right to erasure, a right to limit the processing of your data as well as a right to the portability of said data, solely and only under strictly defined conditions. by applicable regulations.
When your data is processed with your consent, you can revoke it at any time. However, you are informed that the processing implemented prior to this revocation will remain valid.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the Company at the following coordinates: Secret City Records at P.O. Box 3 – Station St-Dominique, Montreal, QC H2S 3K6 or email@example.com. You are also informed that in certain cases, the functionalities of the sites allow you to consult and modify the data that you have communicated to the Company.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The Company keeps your data for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Beyond that, your data may be archived or deleted to comply with the legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
The data allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or to keep for the respect of a legal obligation by the Company are archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal, when consulting a website. It allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is deposited during its period of validity and to store certain information relating to your journey, in particular, in order to simplify your navigation on the websites or to offer you content adapted to your needs. your points of interest.
HOW TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THEM?
You can modify your browser's cookie settings to disable all or some cookies:
- For Internet Explorer™ : open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™ : open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™ : open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera™ : open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete private data”; click on the “Detailed options” tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The main social network management companies also have pages dedicated to Cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- For Google : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- For LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
With regard to social networks, the user must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to deactivate cookies.
Modification of the data protection policy. Any modification by the Company of this Policy will be the subject of an update on the site.
The user is invited to regularly consult this Policy in order to be aware of any updates or modifications.
If any of the clauses of this Policy is declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten, but will not invalidate the other clauses of the Policy.